Refund Policy – As Per Delhi Government Judiciary
There is no refund policy by Airwaves Immigration if the immigration services are withdrawal before time.
1. The refund policy is applicable only if the complete fee of the services is paid with no balance left. Applicants are not eligible for the refund policy if they fall under any of the mentioned clause or with not complete payment.
2. The immigration process is made or the applicant is registered based on future expectations i.e. before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. If the client profile does not meet the conditions after registrations,Airwaves Immigration will not be responsible for refund clients can choose to transfer to other opportunities.
3.Airwaves Immigrationhas zero-tolerance policy for refund. The applicant who disputes a credit card payment that is valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from the use of the services. The other cost which is left will be sent to collections. If the collections are not taken out for any reason by the company, the unpaid debts will be reported to all available credit reporting agencies.
4. Before signing the agreement the client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount and the complete bill will include the consultation charges of Airwaves Immigrationand other applicable taxes.
The refund will be carried out only on the Airwaves Immigration consultation fee. The tax paid is non-refundable at any cost.
5.Airwaves Immigrationwill not be responsible for any delay caused by third-party services such as courier services including other external factors like these. In such a situation clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
6. Clients are completely responsible and understand the partner skills assessment results that are subjected to the decision of the concerned authorities, and Airwaves Immigration has no control over the decision outcome of immigration authority.
7. If the visa applicant is rejected, Airwaves Immigration will not take responsibility for the refund of the amount paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval of visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non-acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any respective authority. The registration fees only include the charges towards the services given by theAirwaves Immigrationand does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant will agree to all the terms and conditions to pay the entire fees requires during the visa process.
8. If the payment has been done on online mode or online card services, the client will agree that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, with the knowledge ofAirwaves Immigration.
9. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for chargeback, insisting that the bank withhold or cancel the payment made to Airwaves Immigration by the applicant.
10. The complete amount charged by the Airwaves Immigrationis not about the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. After registration of the clients if the charges seem too expensive, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering.
11. Before registration applicant must agree to show enough funds, if the applicant, that can be different from country to country. If the applicant is unable to show the same the company is not liable for the refund policy.
12. The client also agrees that all registrations for any countries before this client declaration agreement date, if any, with Airwaves Immigration would not be considered, and no claim of the service or the refund is given by Airwaves Immigration.
13. If the visa is rejected due to the following reasons no refund will be made:
• If the applicant is not able to attend the visa interview.
• If the applicant fails to complete the requirements of the Embassy or the visa consultants.
• If the applicant, his or her family fails to meet medical there will be no refund.
• If unable to provide a police clearance certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
• Submission of incomplete and illegal documents.
• If the client or any of his or her family members violates immigration law.
• No timely submission of additional documents requested by the immigration authority.
• If clients are unable to score the required IELTS or French-speaking test.
• Non-communication with visa consultant for up to three months.
14. The amount of charges paid to the visa authority or any other institution is from the client-side and is not included in the Airwaves Immigrationservice charges. Refund is done from Airwaves Immigration.
15. The client must provide complete paper, forms, and facts within 30 days and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing/immigration authority. However, the inability to do will not meet the refund policy.
16. The client will attend every meeting or interview conducted by the visa agency and must follow every order as given by the visa authority, if unable to do, will not meet the refund policy of Airwaves Immigration.
17. If the applicant document is delayed, rejection or unable to process due to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant must agree not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground as the payment of the fees on any ground is the full responsibility of the applicant.
18. The submission of the documents and other queries by the immigration authority is not bound, therefore for further payments or expenses in any situation or updates will be carried out by the client, failing could be the reason for refusal and Airwaves Immigration is not responsible for it.
19. In case of any updates by the immigration department, after filing of the application and the client become ineligible, then will agree to returncertain perceptible of the amount. The client will enclose with the refund requires to form a copy of his receipt for payment made to Airwaves Immigration. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.
20. If the applicant taken the installment services, paid half amount and the immigration policies changes during the processing of the application and the client become ineligible to apply for the services in such case client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first installment or any part of the payment to Airwaves Immigration.
21. There will not refund to be transferred by Airwaves Immigration to a friend or a relative done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt-out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.
22. No refund will be made if the clients want to change the services for which signed for and wants to take other new services.
23. If the documents submitted by the clients seem to be fake or inadequate or incorrect and the client application got a rejection, Airwaves Immigration will not be responsible for it and refund.
24.Airwaves Immigration has the complete right to terminate/withdraw the services of the applicant without refund of service fee if the applicant
a) Not submit all the documents within the stipulated time.
b) Tries to malign the name of the company in whatsoever
c) If not responding to the mails and calls
d) Backs out due to personal reasons for whatsoever
g) Failure to provide sufficient funds
h) Prior violation of any immigration or visa law
i) Refused to sign Service Legal Agreement of Airwaves Immigration Management
25. The client is fully responsible for the other government or skills appraisal bodies and language testing organizations IELTS/French-speaking.
26. The applicant must inform the Airwaves Immigration of any changes in the application form including change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status/service or company, etc. If any false documents are uploading to the government portal, the company will not be responsible.
27. The applicant must achieve the IELTS or French test scores in each module reading, writing, listening, and speaking as guided by the immigration consultants. Failing to score minimum bands and getting a rejection is not taken over Airwaves Immigration.
28. If the client having a partner/spouse or common-law partner, he/she must be able to score minimum IELTS/ French points as decided by the Airwaves Immigration.
29. Once the singing and acknowledgment of the agreement with Airwaves Immigration the client cannot withdraw to any personal circumstances changes. As a business with heavy investment, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided for or when any part of the process has commenced.
30. The service charges given to the Airwaves Immigrationdoes not comprise any amount owed to any Governmental organization, and any language testing group or for any other reason, and shall be restricted to the services and duties of the consultancy as duly set and decided under the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT inked separately with the client.
31. The client must agree to the waiting time of the processing time of the visa. As the visa processing time is solely based on the immigration authority. The client also fully agrees and realizes that he will never have any claims whatsoever on any sort of refund of the charge made on or off-site, on the ground of the extended petition processing periods.
32.Airwaves Immigration is not responsible for job assurance, advice or pledge on work following approval for the permit and after landing for any given overseas country.
33. There are certain countries following the cap system immigration. If the client fails to meet the cap system immigration during the set processing time and date cannot be the reason for claiming a refund and the client must fully understand the same.
34. The amount is taken at the time of the registration of full services and only includes a client application. Any assumption for the extent of services to family members is at the client's discretion and the company is not responsible for the same.
35. The client must give details about any wrong case involved, existing or past cases. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterward, no refunds at all of the money given to Airwaves Immigration in question will be made.
36. The information taken by the clients by Airwaves Immigration is maintained with confidentiality and privacy.
37.All disputes are subject to territorial jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.
Airwaves Immigrationis not a part of any government organization or embassy. We are a Private Limited company and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We only fulfill the dreams of the applicants who want to migrate to different countries. The final decision of the visa approval is from the Government side only.
We make and take the services for immigration on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, to our clients. We offer transparent immigration services and there is nothing hidden.
The immigration process is only carried out when the client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is the client’s individual decision.
By reading these terms and conditions the client will follow the complete guidance and pay the complete services charges of the immigration authority. Irrespective of the results by the immigration government authority, the client hereby undertakes that he will not claim a refund of the fees paid to Airwaves Immigrationand accepts the extent provided in the agreement.